Fri AM
Friday, October 01, 2004

Okay now that I am thawing out somewhat . . .
Yesterday morning I decided that it might be a wise decision to pull out my thick, warm down comforter for the winter and made up my bed. Looks so nice and warm....
Well apparently the cats thought so too last night because all 3 furry lumps slept on my bed. That is rare. One? yes, two? occasionally, but all 3? Never that I can recall.


And why is it that when you 'disturb' a cat, they look at you as if you have just totally disturbed their version of World Peace?
I mean how can you even disturb ANY creature that can fall back asleep in less than 13 seconds??? Like it is really going to be an issue. I don't think so.


Anyhoo,I was really glad to have the blanket as it did get down to 39 here in my area last night.... and NO... I didn't really want to get out of bed, but geeeeeeesh someone has to make coffee.


Later
Jovi
9:45



Please Note:


There are still 3 ice cream days left until the Cherry Top Dairy Bar closes for the season.
Ice CreamIce Cream 3Ice Cream 2

And its too chilly here this morning to be even thinking about Ice Cream!!!
Anyone for coffee?
Later. . .
Jovi





Jovianne ~ 7:16 AM

|






24 Links Lottsa Links Just Some Pics: