Tues. Mid Afternoon
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Mid-day Tuesday
Wrestled the computer away from my son for a few minutes.
He is still researching colleges, even tho it looks like he will be going to
WVU.
Before that we were trying to get a mess straightened out.
With the camera.

I have a Polaroid Digital Camera.
It works great, easy to use, the software is easy to work with and I really like it and it cost an arm and a leg (I limp a bit now).
Problem is, the software is not compatible with WindowsXP.
So now I don't know what to do and am open to any suggestions, short of purchasing a new camera.
(or going back to the old computer)

Why can't everything be easy???
I sometimes think that anything computer-related was programmed to drive me batty.
But maybe I am taking it too personal.

Time for coffee.
Later.



Jovianne ~ 2:06 PM

|






24 Links Lottsa Links Just Some Pics: