Sunday Evening
Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sunday Evening
Not too bad of a day.
It was cool enough that I could spend time working in the garage sorting out my books. I still have a long way to go, but am making progress.
If interested:
My Books.
I also spent some time on here getting the html tags fixed on my songs blog, its finally working right!
And read for a while on the porch, it was soooo nice out today.
My son is at his Hockey game tonight, they have 2 they are playing.
He is the goalie!
He is a really great kid, and I am proud to be his mum.
And had a good long talk with my mum.
She lives in AZ and I am here in PA and that is hard to deal with, but we do manage to talk every night.
We have a standing 'date' for 9:00pm my time for me to call her.
She really is my best friend.

All in all, its been a good day.
Later.



Jovianne ~ 7:50 PM

|






24 Links Lottsa Links Just Some Pics: