Sunday AM
Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sunday AM
Another beautiful morning out...
had my coffee on the porch again.
This is my idea of weather.
Not too hot, not too humid, and tons of sunshine.
I'm kinda holding my breath tho, because I know this is not typical weather for July in this area, and sooner or later it will catch up to us...
but am going to enjoy it while I can.
If my car were running better, this would be a great day to toss the cooler and fishing rods in the trunk and take a drive up to the mountains. I live about an hour from the Laural Highlands area and its just georgeous up that way. Tons of little out-of-the way fishing spots. Take along a good book and your day is made. Who cares if you catch anything, just being out that way is good enough.

Need more coffee.
Later


Jovianne ~ 8:38 AM

|






24 Links Lottsa Links Just Some Pics: